Holiday Light Displays
Organized Holiday Light Displays in Irving
- Angel Park at TBN Studios
- 2900 W. Airport Freeway
- Irving, TX 75062
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 9am-7pm
- Monday 9-5:30pm
- About: TBN's Angel Park is radiant with brilliant Christmas lights and decorations celebrating the Christian holiday. Free of charge. For more information please call 972-313-1333.
- City Hall Holiday Lights
- Irving City Hall
- 825 W. Irving Blvd
- Irving, TX 75060
- About: Each year Irving City Hall decorates a Christmas tree and the lawn facing out to Irving Blvd which will be on public display throughout December. Free of charge. Please call 972-721-2600 for more information.
- Williams Square in Las Colinas
- the Towers of Williams Square
- 5215 N. O'Connor Blvd.
- Irving, TX 75039
- About: Enjoy the world renown Mustangs galloping through a holiday display of Christmas trees and oversized holiday decorations. Then check out the "deer pasture" just down the street!
Neighborhood Holiday Diplays
The following areas have been consistently known to have pockets of homes decorated for the holidays.
South Irving/North Grand Prairie Areas
- MacArthur Blvd and Townley Elementary School
- The best decorated homes seem to be located in the Rusdell and Mayleaf neighborhoods.
- Story Rd and Sally B. Elliot Elementary School
- The streats near the school usually have some very nice displays. Several well decorated homes are right along Story above and below Oakdale. Meadow Lark and Willow neighborhoods also contain homes worth noticing.
- Beltline Rd and Oakview Dr
- This is the area just north of the Mobile Home Parks on Shady Grove. Just off of Oakview is a street called Post Oak with displays that are some of the nicest in the area.
North Irving/Valley Ranch/Coppell
- MacArthur Blvd and Avenue of Champions
- Check out the streets of Waters, Cosbie, Donley and Carano for some pretty displays.
- MacArthur Blvd and Condor Dr.
- Northlake Woodlands Subdivision. This small community in Coppell just outside of Irving really has the Christmas Spirit! Almost any street with a bird name (Falcon, Mallard, Crane, Pelican, etc) will be a pleasant experience. Most of the homes here are glowing with a steady stream of holiday lights and inflatables. This is definitely worth making a trip to see.
Holiday Lights Displays Outside of Irving
- Interlochen Neighborhood
- Runs December 12-31st. Enter at Westwood Dr. from Randol Mill Road, south of Interstate 30 and west of Fielder Rd. Free but come early to get in line.
- Wimbledon Neighborhood
- Take Cooper St. south from Interstate 20, then go west on Bardin Rd, south of Racquet Club Drive. Free
- Fair Park Holiday Lights
- Dec 13 through Jan 1st. The official celebration of the Fair Park Holiday Lights takes place on Dec 13 and 14th with a big holiday extravaganza complete with a tree lighting ceremony, hay rides, movies, etc. However the holiday lights will remain through January 1st and are free to the public.
- Highland Park Neighborhood
- Runs Nov. 23-Dec 31st. Enter at Armstrong Parkway and Preston Road. Beautifully decorated homes consist of about a 21 block area, bordered by Preston on the east, Mockingbird to the North, Dallas Toll way on the west and Armstrong Parkway. Free.
- Kessler Park Neighborhood
- Runs Dec 6-Dec 31st. The Kessler Park oak trees are located in the median at 1415 W. Colorado Blvd, Dallas, Texas, 75208. Free.
- Tour of Lights
- Nightly 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. through Dec. 31st. The Farmers Branch Historical Park portion of the tour is closed each Monday, Dec. 24-25 and Dec 31st. Begin the tour at I-35 and Valley View Lane. Free but donations will be accepted.
- Christmas in the Square
- Runs nightly from 5:30-10pm until January 1st. Christmas in the Square boasts the largest choreographed holiday lights and music display in Texas. Certain family nights taking place on Dec. 12-13 and Dec. 19-20 will feature family friendly activities and carriage rides for $6 per person. Admission to see the lights is free. For more information please visit www.friscosquare.com