Reference:Polling Locations and Voter Registration
This list has been created for the convenience of the general public concerning polling locations and registering to vote for general and primary elections in Dallas and Tarrant County.
Voter Registration Information
A person may pick up a form in English or in Spanish at the
- Irving Public Library
- 801 W. Irving Blvd
- Irving, TX 75060
Or a person may obtain a Voter Registration card at one of the Irving Public Library branches. Please call (972) 721-2606 for more information.
When registering to vote by mail, the registrant must fill out the personal information requested on the card and also must fill in the blanks for which county they reside in and the Zip Code on the other side of the card. The zip code has been the source of much confusion. This zip code is not for the person registering, but for the zip code of the Registrar of Voters office receiving the card by mail. It will either be one of the two following options:
- For Dallas County Residents:
- The Zipcode will be 75207
- For Tarrant County Residents:
- The Zipcode will be 76111
The application must be received in the Voter Registrar's office or postmarked 30 days before an election in order for you to be eligible to vote in that election. You will receive a voter registration certificate in the mail after the Voter Registrar has processed your voter registration application. Upon receipt of the voter registration certificate, sign it, fold it and keep in it in your wallet and take it to the polls with you when you vote.
Voting Precinct Information
- For Dallas County
- The link will take you to a website which will show voter registration and precinct information for voters residing in Dallas County.
- For Tarrant County
- The link will take you to a website which will show voter registration and precinct information for voters residing in Tarrant County.